Management Trainee: Associate Account Manager - September 2017
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a career in management with opportunities for growth and advancement?
Amica is searching for talented individuals to fill Associate Account Manager positions in our countrywide branch offices as part of our Future Leaders Program. Through extensive hands-on training, personal mentorships and professional growth opportunities, we develop the future leaders of our company through our entry-level management position. An Associate Account Manager class is scheduled for September 2017.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will coach and lead a team of customer service and sales representatives to achieve sales goals and maintain our exceptional customer service standards. Those objectives are met by conducting team meetings and one-on-one coaching sessions.
While working with your team, you will also evaluate and determine acceptable insurance risks. By utilizing underwriting guidelines, you are empowered to make the appropriate decision as to which risks we can take on as a company.
• Coach and lead a team of representatives with varying levels of experience to meet sales and service goals
• Evaluate new business applications and complex files to determine acceptable insurance risks
• Identify and implement motivational techniques to increase employee engagement
• Conduct team and one-on-one meetings on a regular basis
• Review representatives’ recorded calls to identify coaching and development opportunities
• Work closely with representatives and customers to resolve inquiries related to sales and customer service
• Oversee completion of incoming files to ensure proper handling
• Update and train team on job-related changes as needed
• Bachelor's degree, any major
• Willingness and ability to relocate countrywide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
Associate Account Managers begin their career with a seven-week paid training program at our Corporate Headquarters in Lincoln, Rhode Island. Here you’ll learn about our company culture and our focus on customer service while developing an understanding of our products, services and systems.
After completion of the training program, Associate Account Managers will be assigned to one of our countrywide branch offices. Branch assignments will depend upon company needs at the time. Candidates must be willing and able to relocate to any of our branch offices.
For more information and to apply, please visit our Web site at Careers.amica.com.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.