Future Leaders Program Jobs at Amica
Discover our Future Leaders Program
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, the nation’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles, is headquartered in Lincoln, RI. We owe our success to our 3,300 employees in 43 offices across the country.
Our goal is to hire and develop the future leaders of our company through our entry-level management positions. If you want to work for a company that has potential for growth and advancement, we have two great opportunities for you: entry-level management positions in our Sales and Client Services and Claims departments.
Your success begins with a paid seven-week training program at our Corporate Headquarters in Lincoln, RI. Through extensive hands-on training, personal mentorships and professional growth opportunities, we develop the future leaders of our company through these entry-level management positions.
During your training you will:
- Learn about our company culture and focus on customer service
- Learn the skills necessary to be successful in the Future Leaders Program
- Network with Amica’s leadership team and your fellow classmates
- Participate in presentations and discussions facilitated by executives of the company
- Become immersed in our culture and learn what makes Amica a great place to work
- Bachelor’s degree, any major
- Willingness and ability to relocate countrywide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
We have two entry-level management tracks for our Future Leaders Program:
- Associate Account Manager – Sales and Client Services
- Associate Adjuster – Claims
Consistently ranked highest in customer satisfaction by our policyholders, Amica is strong, stable and financially secure. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental and life insurance as well as a generous pension and savings plan. Among the many advantages of a career at Amica are our promote-from-within philosophy and an emphasis on employee satisfaction and teambuilding.
There are 1 opportunities that match your search
Are you looking for a career in management with opportunities for growth and advancement? Amica is searching for talented individuals to fill Associate Account Manager positions in our countrywide branch offices as part of our Future Leaders Program. Thro
Location: Lincoln, RI
Date Posted: 4/12/2017 2:00:38 AMLearn More »